2012年9月5日星期三

nike air max turnaround has a smooth appearance

Fashion New Air max TN Running Shoes White Grey

"No, princess. Must point. So you adult. If you don't, the emperor and the queen knew sad." cheap nike air max shoes no longer hesitate, stretched out his arm, roll up the sleeves, closing his eyes. My father and mother are in Nike sad? Cold? Will think Nike want to cry? Every festival kiss, poor today, Nike is on the enemy.

Suddenly, the catalpa wind face appeared in men air jordan shoes's eyes. No, Nike is the head. His cold appearance, every single word or phrase for Nike said: "blue Yue, is my world, my." "no! Not you!" Nike panic holding the head shaking, painful cried. "The princess, how are you?" the five son and six child hurriedly pulled Nike's arm, don't know how to. After a while, breath smooth, face still pale. "Six, the teacher gave me the baggage here. Also, take a mirror, I want to have a look I like.

"Yes, Princess!" the five son and six child although very worried, but only come back. The mirror, vaguely see his face, but also can be seen that face is very beautiful. Split mouth, laughing, enchanting charm. Put the mirror, opened the package, took the bottle of medicine called pro, said with a smile: "not you, blue Yue not you. You don't get blue Yue. I will keep the blue Yue. Unless......I die. "The nike air max shoes 2012, has no reason.

没有评论:

发表评论