2012年10月20日星期六

chi hair dryer attachments is paid attention to any party

Smart chi iron Shuo easily evaded her, in her cheek steals a kiss."Hey, you freeze.We talk about the house, you seriously OK?"chi forced wipes her face, saw the white face is covered with red line."You said that is the price of Arabian Nights, Arabian Nights, ha ha, in bed at night and to discuss.If we take the matter on its merits, that no talk!"chi Shuo tore off her still wiping face hand, handedness lock in your palm.

"chi hair straightener Shuo you this color embryo, if you can't be, let me go, I don't talk to you!"Top face more red!His anger at her eyes, chi Shuo shrugged, with the injustice of say: "who is not talked about, who said I don't want to talk about now?You know, one day after the start of the tow My Company, the scale of the damage?You say the price is exorbitant, you that far from downtown, you did not count in the heart?A flat nine hundred thousand, are you crazy?"

"Is this price, twelve million, give me away!"chi upturned face, provocative said.chi Shuo grunted coldly, physical strength to her support."You are not serious about, or I do not good?"A pinch of chi chin, fixed chi face."If I look at our relationship's sake, I can agree on the price.If you simply look at the house, there were only five million, plus your business losses can give you six million!"

http://www.fashionoutletix.com/

没有评论:

发表评论