2013年2月25日星期一

the design concept of burberry shoes for boys

"The burberry handbags you there's no place?If not, go to my home, brother brother he two see you go, will be very happy.""Also, seems to have no where else to go.burberry what do you think.""I like burberry where this would not go, although I also very want to silence, but the game can also see.I'd have a place to go back to have a look."

"Where?"The doll and speak with about burberry purses."Your house?"burberry did not wait for an answer, first guess."It's okay, according to what you said, you have a long time not to go back, is also the home have a look.""Cut, what doing home, my home annoying than burberry home the men there, I'm not going back to find uncomfortable."

"Where are you going?"So listen, two people wonder.Even the side of the burberry bags and wave also strange."Before the burberry to university place."My past has little understanding of the burberry and dolls to listen to my words, my first reaction to jump out of two words.

Topics related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论