2012年12月27日星期四

the michael kors classic tote colorful mk logo stands out in any crowd

michael kors coupon heart suddenly a pain, but were twitching, whole person shuddered convulsively to huddle up, lying in bed, eyes tears flooded again, "what do you want from me?Tell me what to do?Moon profound friendship to me, he is my boy's father, michael kors to me once a sacrifice yourself, how can I bear him?Flower prince, you hate me, I only love him, again also does not allow others to."

cheap michael kors bags eyes slowly made whirlpool, rotating the passion are sad, involve people escape, pain in the extreme, the heart is a shattered tears like breaching of the dike flood, rushes out, but endless heart sad.A trace of blood from his mouth outflow, michael kors eyes grow dim, suddenly he laughed, out of bed, the head also does not answer to go out.

michael kors handbags on sale staring at the closed door, Yoshiku Yoshiku, line of sight to the bed collapse, the white bedding are stained in red, the blood even more than temperature, she reached out to touch a hand, contamination of the blood red......One day, two days, three days......Do not know a few days later, michael kors didn't wake up, every day she stood quietly in his door for a while, but do not have the courage to go in.Yellow Peony and Bi load on her considerable indifference, even angry, she doesn't care, also do not care.Until michael kors woke up, she also did not enter the door, as, Bi charge was chilly looking at her, said, I don't want to see her less.No, they do not see it, perhaps do not see again, and there will be no more harm.

http://www.michaelkorsab.com/

没有评论:

发表评论